Attend an Event
You have all made history on the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day. It’s an incredible achievement for everyone around the world supporting women who are saying no to war and yes to peace and hope. With the belief that one women can change anything and many women can change everything – these 464 events around the world have made the 8th March 2011 a powerful and memorable metaphor for the unity and empowerment of women.
Share your memories of Join me on the Bridge 2011 on our Google map and see photos, videos and comments from events across the globe.
To upload photos and videos:
- Sign into your Google account, or if you don't have one you can easily create one. Click here.
- Upload your photos to your Picasa photo account and your videos to your YouTube account; you will automatically have these accounts if you have a Google account (e.g. Gmail).
- Go to the map below and click on your event. Click on ‘Add videos’/ ‘Add pictures’ and choose the videos/ pictures you would like to add from your YouTube/ Picasa account.
- If you need further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Thank you for being part of Join women on the bridge!