Great Ways to Get Involved
Help a woman in a war torn country overcome poverty and tragedy. Join us for lunch, volunteer, meet us on the bridge, and connect with our online community.
Get Involved in the UK today.
Start a Student Society
- Become part of a global movement committed to raising awareness and funds.
- Gain valuable professional experience and make a real difference.
Run for Congo Women
- Become part of the Run for Congo Women movement. Run, cheer or volunteer at our next run in Hyde Park on 11th September 2011.
Banking on Women: Finance and Beyond
- A joint conference by Women for Women, J-PAL and EBRD bringing together leading researchers, financial institutions, and NGOs to discuss recent research on women and economic development.
Trek to Everest Camp
- "You have absolutely no idea what you can do until and unless you try." Trek to Everest Base Camp – a once in a lifetime opportunity to challenge yourself and support Women for Women.
Host a Film Screening
- NEW! Host a screening of The Greatest Silence.
- Raise awareness about WfWI's work in war-torn countries.
- Inspire people to know about women's power to drive change worldwide.
- Italy's top female designers have created a range of must-have limited edition t-shirts in aid of Women for Women International.
- Buy your t-shirt now.
- The UK Gala brought together the organisation's most ardent and valued supporters including Annie Lennox, Cherie Lunghi and Pamela Stephenson, and raised over £800,000.
Shop our Partners
- Holiday at the Samara Private Game Reserve in South Africa.
- Mention Women for Women International and Samara will donate 10% of your stay to our programs!
Connect With Us
- Join our community, keep in touch and spread the word.
- Get updates on our latest events, supporter stories and background information.