Hosting an Event
By hosting an event, you're going above and beyond by motivating friends, colleagues, and your community to help women survivors of war rebuild their lives, families and their own communities.
Start Planning Now
- Event planning is easy! Use the tools below to get started!
- Check out our Blog for ideas
- Contact Us if you need assistance planning your event
- DC area event planning agency to host a fashion show benefiting Women for Women International. Read More
- Great Event: Barbara Smith created a spa day where friends get free facials as a thank you for making a $50 donation to Women for Women International.
The following is a list of great ways to get your party started!
Makes it easy for you to tell your family and friends about our programs. Contact Us for the DVD version if you need it!
Gives you a template to contact your local media
Print these brochures to share information on our program with your guests
For guests who want to receive more information about Women for Women International
Download detailed information about how you can use the internet to spread the word about your event and deepen your impact using social media websites like Facebook and Blogs!
Participate In or
Host an Event
Visit our Get Involved blog to see if there are any events happening in your area or to get ideas about hosting your own event to support Women for Women International.
Ideas for Fundraising
- Read Between Two Worlds by Zainab Salbi with your book club, then ask members to sponsor a woman survivor at your next meeting.
- Sell inexpensive bottles of wine at an event for double the price and donate the proceeds to Women for Women International.
- Gather friends for a potluck dinner and then donate the amount you would have spent on dinner out to our programs.